Welcome to the Highlands Grove Elementary PTO! Our mission is to help the teachers, staff, and administration of Highlands Grove Elementary provide the best educational experience to our students through volunteering and supporting their efforts financially.
How To Help
There are many ways to help PTO! Below are a few of the ways you can help!
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Volunteer for activities that can be completed at home
- Participate in our monthly smiles events for teachers
- Donate items requested by teachers from time to time
- Participate in Spirit Nights monthly at local restaurants
- Support fundraisers at Highlands Grove throughout the year
- Campus cleanup projects
- Financially support our teacher grant projects
Looking to become a volunteer?
Click the button below to learn how!
Already are a Polk County School Board approved volunteer?
Share your information with us using the button below so we can get in contact with you when needs arise!
Next Meeting February 28, 2022 at 6:30pm via Zoom
Join us for our January PTO meeting via Zoom! We look forward to having in-person meetings in the future but felt virtual was the best choice at this time. We hope you can join us!
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88280691730?pwd=MUhYYUM4NnRrK2JvZFlzd1c2aHkyZz09
PTO Board Members
February Teacher Treat
Each month we provide something special to our teachers to let them know how much they are appreciated!
If you would like to help with February’s Teacher Treat, please see the sign-up below for ways you can help.